Sunday, September 28, 2008

McCain is a rude little bastard

John McCain is a rude little bastard (sorry, I have to say that). After watching the debates, that's what came to mind, and not that I'm a Obama supporter, but McCain is just an idiot that's still running on a war record. How does being tortured make you a better president? What insight does it give you? Would this give him better judgement and reflection when hosting the Easter egg hunt on the White House lawn each year? Would he draw upon a deeper well of inner strength when giving a press conference? Hmm...

He had the gall to say Obama was naive yet he nominates Palin as his VP who is a complete idiot. If the Democrats don't manage a win this year, then there's something upside down and crazy going on here. Of course, a Nader upset would be awesome. Then again, McCain and Palin would be much funnier characters in the pages of Ralph Snart Adventures. So, I'm at odds on who to vote for; do I go for who would make better material in my comic book or who would run the United States more effectively. I've got some thinking to do.

On the comic book front, I've got the covers and nine pages done and inked. I'm also working on releasing some stuff as web comics on my website. More to come on that soon...

As for my beer, I racked my current beer from primary to the secondary on Saturday and decided for the first time to try dry hopping (in the secondary). I used a half ounce of Northern Brewer. The beer will continue to ferment for two more weeks, and then I'll drop the temperature from 60°F down to 40°F to cold condition for another two weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard Wagons said...

Got Snart#1 in the mail yesterday! Fantastic stuff! SNART IS BACK and the artwork looks better than ever. Can't wait for #2.

9/29/2008 1:49 AM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

Snif. Somebody likes me. Thanks, man. #2 is in the works...

9/29/2008 4:50 PM  
Blogger Doink the Clown said...

I can't believe an intelligent creator like yourself would support the democrats. Don't get me wrong, I think all politicians are scumbags, but the liberals are the types that would try to ban you comic books because they might not be politically correct.

Ralph Snart adventures are about getting drunk, brawling, pranks, broads, etc. The pussy democrats would dismiss them as evil Nazi propoganda. Still, I miss your Snart comics and would like to thank you for writing them.

11/07/2009 6:30 PM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

Doink, you're an idiot.

11/07/2009 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home