Thursday, October 16, 2008

Snart Comic Update

Here's the latest poop, dudes...
• Thirteen pages (out of 25) pages are done of RSA #2
• The book is now shipping a month later (in February) because of a barcode goof. I know, a pretty lame excuse. On the plus side, this gives me a free month to either get a head start on #3 or to do whatever. Actually, I already have a head start on that issue. Hmm... perhaps it could be a Dr. Goot and Mr. Lizard comeback...
• Soon, with my website update, I'll have some web comics available. Some will be free and some will cost (cheap!). Most are from Volume 3, which weren't reprinted in the 400+ monstrosity produced by NOW in 2003. Nothing that is currently in print.
• My current beer has turned out awesome, while the latest is still cold conditioning. I'll bottle that the weekend after next. I'll see if my attempt at dry hopping worked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Hell yeah! Can't wait! The comeback of Mr. Lizard has been long-awaited. I recall also liking those short "FID" stories too...

10/21/2008 11:33 PM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

How about the Purification Advisor too? Suckerman and Cynic Boy? Boner? Cousin Bart?

10/22/2008 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home