Monday, January 26, 2009

More Poop

More poop for you...

I updated the website with the new digital comics added. Thanks to FrankieBoy for helping me test it (I also tested it using SandBox).

The website also has an iPhone/iPod version (abridged however). Check it out and let me know if it works.

As of today, 12 pages are pencilled and the cover is done for Ralph Snart Adventures #3. Goot is going on a rampage... tee-hee!

Here's pretty much why the printed version of RSA is ending. As a comparison, the original Weird Melvin series would've made the minimum no problem, but that was back in 1995. The market is either shrinking or I was a bigger name back then!

4 Comments:

Blogger J said...

"..would've made the minimum no problem, but that was back in 1995"

Oh sh*t, it's scary when we're actually yearning for the mid-to-late 90's market. Not exactly flourishing times for comic industry....

1/27/2009 12:14 PM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

It's been going downhill since the B&W boom of 1984! Ah, yes, such glorious times with such potential. Hmm, if I remember correctly, there was more than one comic book distributor back then. Curious.

1/27/2009 7:39 PM  
Anonymous FredG said...

I just got my web comic of Snart number 2 and it's awesome. don't see what people are bitchin about. nowadays with the prevalence of computers its kind of cool. digital comics could change everything, that's whyy the collectors are pooping their pants over this.

1/30/2009 6:45 AM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

Prevalence of computers? Are you sure about that? I mean, I've heard tell of these computer things on the news, but wasn't aware they were prevalent at all. You don't say... HUH!

1/30/2009 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home