Thursday, June 16, 2011

Free Ralph Snart Web Comics

Right here.
This is only a test and there's only one issue up so far. As you'll see, it'll be ad driven. Should work in Safari, FireFox, Opera and Chrome. I was only able to test it in IE 8, but should work fine in IE 7 and 9 - let me know if it doesn't. Also, works on the iPad. Feedback is welcome - let me know if something doesn't work the way you'd like. It uses the same images as the ebooks, and they loaded pretty fast on my connection (slightly faster than average).

3 Comments:

Blogger FJ said...

composing an email review to you now with some comments...thanks for posting these!

6/17/2011 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished reading all three issues. Everything worked fine and looked great. I read them on an iMAC using Safari. No complaints.

6/18/2011 8:38 PM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

got a lot of good input from numerous sources - thanks, y'all.

6/20/2011 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home