Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Comic Upload, New Web App

I uploaded Volume 6 Number 1 of Ralph Snart Adventures. I also updated/changed/whatever the web app interface to adapt to the horizontal format of Volumes 6 and 7 and to confront some problems with the old web app. Basically, I'm still not happy with it and I've released it out into the wild way to soon, but let's see what happens, shall we? It's not like any lives are riding on this.

The web app certainly presents the page images better (larger, no cropping/fitting to a small area of the page. The retailer ads and other stuff will again appear soon and will be relegated to the bottom of the page - I wanted the comic to be front and center with no competition. I'm going to let it rest for a little bit. Gak! Too busy!

2 Comments:

Blogger FJ said...

love the new web app & display...much better!

8/15/2011 8:18 AM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

Working a a better navigation system right now. Need to make it easier to navigate throughout the comic issue (ie: goto whatever page, goto the first or last page, etc.).

8/15/2011 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home