Friday, December 28, 2012

Latest Poop part 4

If I was to look back, 2012 was a great year - could've been better in some respects, but no complaints. Still working on the next Ralph Snart digital book. If I can finish it in 2013, it'd be awesome and a miracle. I'll keep plugging along, and we'll see what happens.

Here's a good article on the belabored death of print. [link] Back in 1996, I was creating digital advertising for retailers, and I predicted the death of newspapers. Thought it would happen a lot faster than it has however. I grew up around print and newspapers, so I was familiar with all that went into producing a daily. If I was off on time, at least you could say I was ahead of it.

On the beer front, Beer #19 mellowed out and is almost gone, Beer #20 is still carbonating (I think I cold conditioned too long). On the next one, I'll cut the time in half. I'll brew Beer #21 the first or second Saturday in January. I plan on not doing a secondary fermentation and just go from primary to cold conditioning without the racking to a secondary container - I'm constantly tweaking and experimenting. One of these days I'll nail down my process. Hee, 20 brews equals about one thousand bottles of beer! Cheers to the next thousand.

Follow Snart on Twitter, stupid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph DR said...

SO what's the status on Ralph Snart, Marc?

11/06/2013 6:10 PM  
Blogger Marc Hansen said...

I'll have a blog post soon on that.

11/07/2013 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home