Monday, August 18, 2014

Comics Update

By this Wednesday, four comics will have been released through comiXology; Volume 3, numbers 19 through 22. Number 23 should release the following week. Of volume 4, issues 1 and 2 have been submitted, and I'm still working on number 3. I've also submitted the Weird Melvin comics issues 1 through 6. Soon I'll submit two graphic novels; Ralph Snart volume 7 and Weird Melvin comic strips. After that, I'll probably start work on Ralph Snart volume 3, numbers 16 - 18. Or maybe volume 5. Who knows. Eventually, everything on comixology will be mirrored on my site. When I catch up on all of this, I should have about 50 comics/books available - essentially all of my Snart, Weird Melvin and Doctor Gorpon stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home